Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The past 2 weeks in a nut shell...


The things we do to entertain ourselves... Paint toes.. This was harder than I thought it would be! 

Play on an indoor slide courtesy of grandma and grandpa 

Then I took him outside for a minute on a real slide! It wasn't AS freezing when the sun was out and his cold seems to be going away finally! 

Then we played in a super fun kind of ghetto tent my parents brought over. My sister and I were obsessed with it when we were little! It's seen better days but Kayden was so happy! We have been making tents out of sheets and blankets and every time we are in it he says, speaky! That's his way of saying spooky. 
I put his mattress in it to make it more comfortable. He was thrilled.
The things we do to entertain ourselves when it's cold outside. Haha. 

~This past week we went up to Ogden to hang out with the fam for a few days. David couldn't come because he had to work, so it was the babes and I playing all week, then he came during the weekend. We had loads of fun. 
Kayden loves going to the tree house museum whenever we are there. It's a huge place kids can run around and play with all sorts of things, they have a train area, Lego room, musical instrument room, little pretend houses and schools, a theater to put on plays just to name a few. It's really fun for him! 
He could play there for hours and hours! 
We went more than once! 

We spent a little time at night tickling each other, giggling, and making silly faces before bed.
 
This little 7 month old girl is loving baby food! She's eating all sorts of things and she's loving it. She's also sitting up and pulling herself up against everything. She loves to crawl and follow me around and then touch my feet to get my attention. 


I spent some quality time with my nephew Braxton and took him bowling and to an arcade to play games! Then after we went out for ice cream, it was a fun time. I need to remain the favorite aunt of course so I made it extra fun ;) just kidding Alicia! 
Random selfies with Kayden saying surprise! My moms wall paper is amazing I know... 
Then I had a dinner date with some of my favorite peeps I haven't seen in a while, it was a lot of fun! I also finally got to meet Cams adorable boyfriend. He's really sweet and I had a great time getting to know him! 

Kayden was saying Hi!!!! Waving in this photo, about to get into the bath. He's the happiest kid, so much fun! 

We had a breakfast donut date with Kathy Cams mom. Kayden loved his life, he was so spoiled during our little stay in Ogden! Lucky boy.
 
All the fun and constant playing finally caught up with him and he knocked out on the floor. Haha. 

7 month old Bobble head baby girl is really good at sitting up now! 



Here is me as a baby! I like to think we look a little alike! :) 


Kayden loved driving around in this little jeep, I kept trying to sit him in the driver seat but he insisted on sitting in the passenger seat and pushing the gas pedal with his left foot. Luckily that thing doesn't go super fast! He would yell WEEEEEEEEEEE!!! The entire time! Loved it. 

He was definitely chewing on a piece of sidewalk chalk he found, but I think he looks so handsome in this picture. 

He also loved to BOUNCE on the trampoline!!! He would yell bounce the whole time! He's at such a fun age where he can do more an understands more. He's talking a lot more also! It's so cute! 

Needless to say, he was worn out by the time we left! He played hard. That's all from us! 

Ta-Ta for now!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment